Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Thursday 9 April 2009

We Fade to Grey...

Possible one of the worse songs ever, Fade to Grey, but the horse of the same name is a much better bet at Ludlow (2.30) today. Running in a lowly seller the stable have two in the race, but clearly Fade to grey is the number one and is fully expected to win today. I would urge anyone to get on this today.

Racing is gearing down for the Easter break, well one day at least. No racing on Good Friday but those wanting their daily racing fix have several options. French racing is live on ATR or you can visit the Middleham or Lambourn open days, which are now serious events. You can visit 30 trainers in the Lambourn area and fourteen in Middleham. It is well worth a visit if you have never been before, it is a unique insight into a racing stables.

We were on the mark yesterday with Green Beret on the Members Line. Our results are very good for the start of the flat and long may that continue. Although I am a big fan of the jumps, the flat is where the big money is made.

The football was thrilling last night with Chelsea looking very good. The match was tight and Liverpool traded very short in running. Trading on football is a huge business and I am going to focus much more on this and will report on my progress. I will also be posting up strategies and trading tips. I think that trading on Football may be better for me as I am not as involved as in racing and can separate myself easily from the punter in me. Some of the biggest traders actually trade on Football.

Gee Dee Nen should win the 3.30 at Ludlow but will be a short price. The Free Lays are doing very well with two successes yesterday and we remain 100% for the month. More Lays today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs