My Nap won! Had he not won I may have got my credit card out and claimed him! I know I didn't mention him this morning but I did NAP him in the Naps table (so no after timing). CLICK HERE - I have to give my picks 48 hours before for the deadline, so its not as easy as it could be. Last year I was third and was hoping for a better show this year, but its not over yet.
Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog
- Carl Harris
- York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk
Friday, 13 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
picked bridgewater boys last night but didnt like the price this morning so opted for Turners Touch @ 12/1 e/w and managed to get a place, thanks for Torphichen, I nearly missed that one. Only got 4/5 but still a winner. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteGreat! Good call ew there!
ReplyDeletePlease give us some more winners on Sat as i might rememember to do them !!
ReplyDelete