Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Sunday, 8 February 2009

The Denman Debate...

Watch Denman Run Again. I found this on YouTube, its not great but saves paying 20p on the RP site thats for sure. I don't think Denman is quite 100% and certainly needed it. Maybe we shouldn't write him off just yet, but I can't see him being ready for the Gold Cup in only 5 weeks. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I think teh guy on the video sums it up! But he is knackered jumping the third last. Needs more work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was clear that the trainer had a few misgivings about the horses chances in the race, when he reportedly said "he's right but the conditions are not the best"

    Of course the key point in any horses chances are the prevailing conditions in the race. If these are not ideal for the horse, and especially if the horse is a warm to hot favourite, then its best to hold back and just let it run

    For more horse racing information got over to Horse Racing Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I agree, but the horse didn't look right, jumping the second you could see, I think he probably needs a lot more work. I just hope he comes back to his best becuase he is a special horse! You can forgive a horse a bad run, lets see next time out! Kauto Star would reverse form on that showing! Its also obvious now that Ruby will ride Kauto Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to add to the Debate..1.6 to 1.9 on Betfair, someone knew, he was laid for thousands. Certainly makes you wonder!
    Ian

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs