Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Thursday, 5 February 2009

Dubai Racing...Was a Trading Success

After I decided to focus on trading I decided to trade the last few races from Dubai and I managed a profit in all the races. I must admit that I managed a real good upside on one race, and a negligible profit on the next. I cant find a winner in Dubai usually so this was a welcome change!

So my plan is this, I'm going focus on trading and will back anything I fancy early so as to not distract me. If I can get my head and strategy purely focused on trading I will be delighted and my only hope now is that the weather gets better. I am amazed by how intense the trading is!

I managed to make just short of £200 in the last four races with absolutely no downside.

Fridays Prospects....
Inspections all round. I do hope that Newbury is on. Denman needs a run and I want the Gold Cup to be set up for a race. Kauto Star will be sharper and I reckon he can give the Tank a run for his money.

Interest rates- 1%... Why is the Mortgage not coming down?

Will There Be Any Racing Tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs