No not me, although I am far too big a fella I'm told, but Big Fella Thanks, who is the favourite for The Racing Post Chase at Kempton. He won well at Doncaster last time out, which I remember well as I was on the second at 10-1 and looks to follow up today in the grade 3 highlight of the day over 3 miles. He has been well supported this week but still is an appealing price at 5.4 on Betfair.Another Big Fella is Paul Nicholls, Champion Trainer who trains and Ruby Walsh (A small fella) is on board this horse which is less than half the price of his nearest rival in the market, a red hot favourite but one with strong claims despite a hike in the weights.
My phone has been ringing for a couple of days from Northern betting colleagues keen to discuss Jass in the Eider (Newcastle 3.30). He looks to have a great chance of the three timer over a gruelling 4m 1f for the Keith Reveley yard. On Betfair he is 4.1 and again his nearest rival is over twice the price. I am more keen to support Big Fella Thanks but I can tell you that Jass is certainly well fancied by the right people!
The racing is good today, even the all-weather at Lingfield is decent, but I am firmly jumping today. Will that be with joy or frustration? That is the big question. I am drawn to a horse at Newcastle, Best Lover (4.00), mainly by sympathy. He was given the name then duly had his tackle removed, I wonder if the syndicate that own him are made up of women, divorced ones at that! Seriously though he ran well first time out and could win today. 2.66 on Betfair
My two best of the day though are at Kempton and sadly are not brilliant prices. 2.05 Ainama has McCoy aboard and looks a good bet at 1.83 on Betfair to follow up on an impressive win at Kempton.
Herecomesthetruth similarly priced looks to have equally good claims on top spot for Nicholls and Walsh. This horse has been in great form, showing real fight to win last time out by a nose. Today should be easier. You can back him at 1.96 on Betfair to complete the four timer.
Best Bets of the Day
Ainama - 2.05 Kempton
Herecomesthetruth- 2.35 Kempton
Big Fella Thanks - 3.10 Kempton
Not a bad lucky 15 that either! Good Luck.
Layform Blog
I have also started a Layform Blog for followers of Layform. This will keep you up to date with results and Progress. Click the Layform image on the right to view.
Best Bets of the Day
Ainama - 2.05 Kempton
Herecomesthetruth- 2.35 Kempton
Big Fella Thanks - 3.10 Kempton
Not a bad lucky 15 that either! Good Luck.
Layform Blog
I have also started a Layform Blog for followers of Layform. This will keep you up to date with results and Progress. Click the Layform image on the right to view.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.