Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Monday, 9 February 2009

Landmark Bet of the Day....

If my bet of the day, posted this morning wins it will be McCoy's 3000,s UK winner. I really hope he does it, even more so now!

Its been a good day already. I backed McCoy on Hello Moscow and when he and the fav went clear I backed the Fav, and was able to green up for a healthy profit, although they both nearly got chinned, but I was green by then. It was a mad trade, in running but Ill take it!


1 comment:

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs