Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Saturday, 7 February 2009

A Low Key Day...

I didn't get involved today very much, was really looking forward to Denman, but early in the race I realised it was time to get out! I think Sunday is another day off and possibly Monday! I guess it won't do any harm, so if the blog goes quiet its because I'm having a couple of days off!

2 comments:

  1. been a good week overall though - today for me was horrific, but hopefully next week's action will more than make up for it!

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeling that it could be a bad day so thats why Im sitting it out!

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs