Could be a good day for McCoy at Warwick and it could be a good day for the punters too. I know I said that yesterday but remember PMA! Lots of racing today, three jump meetings and two all weather cards to get stuck in to.
My first objective is to get back yesterdays loss. I was awake in the night, which is a good habit as it makes me more determined not to lose! Musselburgh looks trappy and Sandown is strangely unappealing for me today. My shortlist today is exclusively at Warwick, where I think Tony McCoy could have a very good day. He is on three of the four on my short list, which I have narrowed down to two main bets.
I will be having a rather large investment on Kayf Aramis (3.30 Warwick). This is a horse we have followed since meeting the owners at York and the switch to Venitia Williams has rejuvenated this horse, he won well last time out. He may only be 1.85 on Betfair, too short for many but in a small field I think this is value and I think he is the good thing of the day.
I also think that FortyFive (4.40 Warwick) is also good value in a weak field. Again a bit skinny- but is odds against at least on Betfair to back. I think he doesn't have much to beat and McCoy will encourage the best from this horse in his own unique way.
Layform is in great form at the minute and will have a short price lay today, which I hope will yield me a nice profit and I will end the day on a high. The lays have been in good form of late, and its well worth a look!
The quality of racing today is good but gets better tomorrow. The weather problems are behind us and there are some decent handicaps tomorrow. I will start on the weekends cards early, but I can tell you now that I am looking at big price for tomorrow!
My Best Bets of the Day....
Kayf Aramis- 3.30 Warwick
Forty Five- 4.40 Warwick
Good Luck!
Cheltenham Preview...
Cheltenham is on the way and you may be interested in some excellent coverage from Betfair. Click HERE to link through to an excellent site. Similarly, although not as comprehensive are my Cheltenham thoughts and bets- CLICK HERE.
My first objective is to get back yesterdays loss. I was awake in the night, which is a good habit as it makes me more determined not to lose! Musselburgh looks trappy and Sandown is strangely unappealing for me today. My shortlist today is exclusively at Warwick, where I think Tony McCoy could have a very good day. He is on three of the four on my short list, which I have narrowed down to two main bets.
I will be having a rather large investment on Kayf Aramis (3.30 Warwick). This is a horse we have followed since meeting the owners at York and the switch to Venitia Williams has rejuvenated this horse, he won well last time out. He may only be 1.85 on Betfair, too short for many but in a small field I think this is value and I think he is the good thing of the day.
I also think that FortyFive (4.40 Warwick) is also good value in a weak field. Again a bit skinny- but is odds against at least on Betfair to back. I think he doesn't have much to beat and McCoy will encourage the best from this horse in his own unique way.
Layform is in great form at the minute and will have a short price lay today, which I hope will yield me a nice profit and I will end the day on a high. The lays have been in good form of late, and its well worth a look!
The quality of racing today is good but gets better tomorrow. The weather problems are behind us and there are some decent handicaps tomorrow. I will start on the weekends cards early, but I can tell you now that I am looking at big price for tomorrow!
My Best Bets of the Day....
Kayf Aramis- 3.30 Warwick
Forty Five- 4.40 Warwick
Good Luck!
Cheltenham Preview...
Cheltenham is on the way and you may be interested in some excellent coverage from Betfair. Click HERE to link through to an excellent site. Similarly, although not as comprehensive are my Cheltenham thoughts and bets- CLICK HERE.

1.8 that I got this morning was good value OK. Bolted in. Great call! Easy money. Cheers Ian
ReplyDeleteDid the Layform lay today, nice pick Carl. Backed Kayf Aramis as well and layed Tisfreetdream in the same race.Get In!
ReplyDeleteC'mon Forty Five, bolt in for a full house today!
Shep
Good Going! I put up McCoys winner on Viking - what a price! 4/1 on Betfair!
ReplyDeleteLets hope he has another winner.!!!!
Thanks for the post,
Carl
Your naps table pick was a NR I see! Ian
ReplyDeleteGet In! Forty Five bolted up. Great profit today.
ReplyDeleteNice one Carl
Cheers
Shep