One I do like though is on the all-weather with Jamie Spencer back in the saddle after his ban. The horse in question is SINGLEB, a former Gary Moore inmate now with Gay Kellaway. This race is nothing more than a seller and I think he could complete the three timer.
Speaking of horses looking for the three timer, a current Gary Moore charge, PAGAN PRINCESS looks a decent price in the 4.20 at Market Rasen. 3.85 on Betfair at time of posting looks generous, with the main fear being the very inform Venetia Williams runner.
Reflecting on yesterday....
Neptunes Collenges won a Grade One race in fairly good style. He repaid the losses from his fall and showed what a good horse he is.

Is he worth an interest for the Gold Cup? Not for me. I can't see past Kauto Star and I don't think he would beat Tamarin Bleu or Denman. The Listener is a shadow of the horse that left the Alner stable, which is a real shame. The owner of The Listener is a bit of a, well, no point in being diplomatic, an Idiot. He has jocked off Andrew Thornton and Daryl Jacob in the past and changed stables from the Alner's. I tell you if I had a horse performing like he was I wouldn't move him, but I haven't and its his prerogative, but I think that the form book tells the real story.
Not Long to Cheltenham now, can't wait!

Hi Carl,
ReplyDeleteDo enjoy reading your blog every day and wondered if you were actually going to Cheltenam this year ?
Garry
YES. I will be there for Gold Cup Day. Got the tickets etc. Having a family, I Can't go for the week, like the good old days!! I was there for Denman v Kauto Star in 2008. Brilliant day!
ReplyDelete