Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Friday, 6 February 2009

ODDS ON UPDATE


Well First Odds On Poke- 1-5 Got beaten. I decided today to lay them all and see where I end up. As it goes I laid the first one Shoreacres and it paid off, so I don't need to lay the rest now, but it may be worth it. I was lucky there but i figured if 2 lost I would make money.

This is just as well as I had a mare in the first with the Non Runner I backed the second fav and it just shot up, lost over £100.

One odds on Down, 5 to go!!

Had already Laid Quartz De Thaix and so I lost £57 (100@1.57) and was done for when the second Fav went lame.

Still nicely ahead. 4 to go.

Gauvain another downed at 1.57 on this ground. I traded the race and made a small profit, but should have followed through. I am glad to say the horse got up...PHEW!

Forty Five a Non Runner so Laying them, quids in!

1 comment:

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs