I now realise I spelt the name wrong earlier- I will edit the posts, but despite the spelling it won very well! The Winter Derby awaits. 1.96 this morning was a good price a very good price! Bear in mind there is only the one meeting today so taking the profit on this horse at least gives some income! I made more than I spent at lunchtime and shopping (just) so its a positive day.
He obviously has a few quirks, played up in the preliminaries but he came back much faster than he went down to post. I hope you had a few quid on and if you did well done! Good jockey George Baker and Chris Wall is a man who knows his craft very well.
Thanks for the input on Denman, keep it coming!
He obviously has a few quirks, played up in the preliminaries but he came back much faster than he went down to post. I hope you had a few quid on and if you did well done! Good jockey George Baker and Chris Wall is a man who knows his craft very well.
Thanks for the input on Denman, keep it coming!

You have had some good winners this last week!
ReplyDeletenice one :-)
ReplyDelete