Tom Eaves is fantastic jockey. Indeed he has won on my horse Turn Of Phrase a couple of years ago, and he showed today his skill as he got Prairie Hawk home. The horse seemed to idle but was picked up and carried by Tom and won comfortably in the end.
Back to winning ways for us. A small profit on a poor day racing! I played it relatively small but am well on the way!
Back to winning ways for us. A small profit on a poor day racing! I played it relatively small but am well on the way!

Good Work fella, I was on. Another nice profit, Ian
ReplyDeleteNice one, liking this blog lots - and as for those Irish moaners... GIRUY!!!
ReplyDeleteCheers, hope you were on Ian and Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteCertainly was :-) Princess Cagliari is my other selection for today. Cheers
ReplyDeletePhew, thank god for the in running lay!
ReplyDelete