Don't get excited our Blog has not turned in to a seedy one! I'm taking the day off. I have had a quick scan through the cards and it looks as though Nicholls and Walsh could dominate at Fontwell. Lots of shorties, which usually spells disaster, look at yesterday- Ernst Blowfeld, what price was that?
Achen at Towcester should be one to rely on, but Towcester is an absolute nightmare course for me, I never get it right there! All in all not a bad day to take off! I will not be backing anything today, but good luck if you are getting involved.
I hope you liked the video I put on last night, in these troubled times something like that, in fact anything that can make people smile is a tonic. Any suggestions of similar then please post in the comments below.
Cheers
Carl
Achen at Towcester should be one to rely on, but Towcester is an absolute nightmare course for me, I never get it right there! All in all not a bad day to take off! I will not be backing anything today, but good luck if you are getting involved.
I hope you liked the video I put on last night, in these troubled times something like that, in fact anything that can make people smile is a tonic. Any suggestions of similar then please post in the comments below.
Cheers
Carl

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.