Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Thursday, 5 February 2009

This is My Trading Station

My Trading Set Up....




In response to the mail I received tonight, here is my trading set up. Not that sophisticated.. A PC, a telly and a laptop as back up, the other telly is for watching when its non racing time, as id have square eyes otherwise!!

The PC is pretty good but I think if I have any issue it is with the Internet. I live in a rural location so we don't get the fastest speed. Its supposed to be 8 MB but it runs at under 2MB. Still it works OK!

I use Bet Angel and also have Gruss, which is what I have used for a while but Bet Angel seems a bit more trader friendly.

1 comment:

  1. Nice looking base. Internet is important but make sure your PC doesn't have things running in the background to slow it up, thats your killer if it takes Bandwidth.

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs