I signed up to Twitter today and set it up through twitterfeed.com that this blog will update Twitter, so I don't have to! I must confess to not quite understanding Twitter, not entirely. If the idea is for people to share everything in real time then surely they would spend all their time updating, but not actually doing anything? Anyway we are now Twitters, I have known many Twits in my time and various spellings of that term to boot!
Anyhow, it has been a good day and tomorrow looks like another ALL WEATHER only day!
Tomorrow I am going to sort out some stuff I have had in storage for several months then off to get my New PC, back in time for a few sandcastles on the All Weather. Ill be up doing the cards first thing mind!
Anyhow, it has been a good day and tomorrow looks like another ALL WEATHER only day!
Tomorrow I am going to sort out some stuff I have had in storage for several months then off to get my New PC, back in time for a few sandcastles on the All Weather. Ill be up doing the cards first thing mind!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.