Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Thursday, 5 February 2009

Well it Won...

Not much of an SP was it 4-7 but I was left with 1.9 on Betfair when the Non Runners were declared (after reduction factor) then it went very short to about 1.73 before the off.

I had some value so I traded the price and made £84 on the book. I also had a couple of Hundred on the horse to win so a flying start to to the day! A winner is a winner.. on a quiet day and it was much easier for Safebreaker when his three opponents were declared as Non-Runners!

Still I can't moan as its cash in the Bank!

4 comments:

  1. I aint moaning either!!!!

    I had £200 on and am £150 richer than I was this morning which will do me vvv nicely! Good Work Fella, Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't the best advice in the world after 3 Non's! Enjoy the Win and Spend it wisely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carl

    Ive started trading and love it im earning small profits at the moment looking to increase bank. What size trades are you using at present as your winnings suggest using a fair size bank.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Bank is now £3000. I actually had £4k+ in teh bank today as I have been backing this week on the same account- ie Riguez Dancer, Five Star Junior, Safecracker and the ill fated Edas. I withdrew the profit and had a £3k bank then traded Dubai and took out the profit.

    Essentially Im going to do this with a £3k Bank. If all goes to Plan Ill increase it to £6k from Feb.

    I am really looking to compare the income from trading to my usual punting.

    Hope that answers your question.

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs