The Bet of The Day Won quite nicely I thought, Valley of the Dolls. The good thing scrambled home at 1-2, and I wouldn't be backing that one again anytime soon! Shinning Gale was well beaten, and clearly that fall took a lot out him last time out!
I made a few quid, but only a few. It's half term and I was looking after my daughter who demanded plenty of attention. I didn't trade just backed a couple, laid one and finished +£242 for the day!
Today could have gone better, but had I tried serious trading today with my daughter about I could have lost quite a lot so all in all I am happy and we are back in the winners with the bet of the day!
I made a few quid, but only a few. It's half term and I was looking after my daughter who demanded plenty of attention. I didn't trade just backed a couple, laid one and finished +£242 for the day!
Today could have gone better, but had I tried serious trading today with my daughter about I could have lost quite a lot so all in all I am happy and we are back in the winners with the bet of the day!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.