Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Didn't Find the WInners, but traded well today..

Well! Lord Chancellor did what Chancellor's usually do and took our money! Sorry if I gave you a bum steer, with both horses I put up this morning getting stuffed. I lost money on those, but I was left in peace for most of the day and was able to trade the market.

My final total was a profit of £350 (exactly) on the day. I have had a daft £17 bet on Par Avion at 8.4 in the last at Doncaster, simply because its a good price and won well last time. It hasn't run yet so you never know!

I thought the horses would run better than that, but that's racing!

2 comments:

  1. That Doncosaque certainly found a bit more improvement today, I had Lord Chancellor all the way so you certainly were not on your own on that one!
    Cheers
    Shep

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes thanks, maybe he will fair better away from Lingfield, not a front runners track!
    Carl

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs