Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Thursday, 12 February 2009

Didn't Win Today..

I Didn't make anything today. Was pre-occupied with the snow and was not in the mood. United Nations was a huge drifter so I got out asap with some damage but not bad, and just messed about. I'm going to be £100 up or down as I'm just playing about.

The snow is tanking down here and for a dry day that was forecast they sure got that one wrong! I still haven't been to PC World for my new PC yet, wont be going today in this!!

2 comments:

  1. Make it all back on Safebreaker :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nearly!! Managed to Green Up. All in all it was a decent day, considering!!

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs