Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Thursday, 12 February 2009

I Did Win........

I managed to get £20 on Secret Stash the well backed bumper winner who tried to run out and went to 21, I got on at 16 and it won nicely! I then had a bit on safebreaker, leaving me in a decent position of being a bit up or nicely up if profiting from a bit of safebreaking. I GREENED UP FOR A PROFIT, which would have been a bad move had it got up, but it was on the nod and just the wrong side of the bob! I would have been £100 or so down, so got lucky!

Made a profit of £249...The snow keeps coming. This will be the deepest snow we have had here for years!

Last photo before dark..still snowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs