Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Tuesday, 10 February 2009

A Dull Day...

I guess for those trading the markets, the quality of the racing is irrelevant. Indeed I have been trading the markets, quite small scale and it is devoid of any interest in the racing. I am wary of the AW betting markets so have not put any risk into today. I can honestly say I have not watched one race yet but the markets seem more stable today!

I must be honest and I went out at 4pm, for a walk, I made £230 today which is not great but given the stuff on offer, more than passable, which was made easier by the fact I watched Layer Cake at the same time as trading the markets! Good Film Layer Cake- Only £4 on Amazon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs