Yep another day on the sand! Newcastle was gone a few days ago and Folkstone went early this morning so with Fairyhouse gone 5 meetings become 2 and all that is left is the All Weather. Yes the AW is keeping things going, but its mere rations compared to the gourmet menus we usually live on. Wednesday looks pretty similar even at this stage!
Well, when in Rome....
I find it hard to get motivated by the AW. There are small fields, indication of an inbalance in supply and demand i.e too much AW racing. There is not much in truth to get excited about, at all today although if I had to pick one, which I dont and probably will be catching up on Lost and 24 today, but I would say that bet of the day is...
Ingleby Arch....3.50 Southwell. A good winner last time out and with horses from the David Barron team in good form, this could be a good bet at 15/8 (Betfair) at time of posting.
Well, when in Rome....
I find it hard to get motivated by the AW. There are small fields, indication of an inbalance in supply and demand i.e too much AW racing. There is not much in truth to get excited about, at all today although if I had to pick one, which I dont and probably will be catching up on Lost and 24 today, but I would say that bet of the day is...
Ingleby Arch....3.50 Southwell. A good winner last time out and with horses from the David Barron team in good form, this could be a good bet at 15/8 (Betfair) at time of posting.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.