Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Monday, 9 February 2009

Well Done McCoy...

He doesn't need me to wish him well, but I will anyway! Well Done. 3000 UK Winners (He has ridden more than that worldwide) but you have to say that we have seen greatness. He is 1300 ahead of the next most winning NH jockey (Dunwoody). It is just amazing and I have got to tell you that I had a tear in my eye as he brought home number 3000. I have to say that I almost had one the race before (see below).

Tony McCoy has been champion 13 times on the trot and will be 14 times champ this year. True history and true greatness and he is the best we have ever seen. I always wanted him to ride for us, but it hasn't happened yet but what a legend! Fantastic!

I recommend you read his book, but there are more chapters to come!

1 comment:

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs