PMA paid off today! Now I have to get up in the same frame of mind every day! Positive Mental Attitude (PMA) is the way to go! I had a great day, I felt I was well on top of things today. I traded nearly every race and made a really good profit.
I have had some brilliant comments from people and I have published every one of them, but today from Anonymous (gutless, not putting a name) I got a tirade of abuse saying I was nothing more than a fantasist and I never post my P and L. Here is my P and L from today. It is just to prove a point, but let me say the only person I would be fooling is myself! This Blog shares the good and bad that I experience!

Its true I don't post the P and L for two reasons; firstly they are easily manipulated. There are several sites on the Internet where you can do so, to prove the point here is one I just made up for a Total Gimp (hint hint);

Therefore its pointless! Secondly, I would only be fooling myself as I have said and it never crossed my mind that people would read my Blog and demand proof that I am not lying. I tell it how it is, win or lose. I do lose (boy do I lose). It is bizarre the reaction you get from a minority of people! The bottom line is if you don't believe what I write, then stop reading it. I'm open to criticism, any constructive debate and will publish comments, but those with bad language and gratuitous insults will be binned. I can tell Mr/Mrs/Miss Anonymous that I am certain of my parentage!
The other strange thing is that I post my thoughts before the race, so am at a loss to understand the accusation of After-timing! Why would they have continually read the Blog ? Anyway we move on!
SingleB won well, turned for home looking the winner and Jamie Spencer was back in the winners enclosure! The P and L above is now out of date (hope Anonymous takes my word for it!).
I hope you had a good day! The PMA will continue despite our anonymous friend!
The other strange thing is that I post my thoughts before the race, so am at a loss to understand the accusation of After-timing! Why would they have continually read the Blog ? Anyway we move on!
SingleB won well, turned for home looking the winner and Jamie Spencer was back in the winners enclosure! The P and L above is now out of date (hope Anonymous takes my word for it!).
I hope you had a good day! The PMA will continue despite our anonymous friend!

Total Gimp, PMSL! Don't worry about what some people say, they are bitter twisted jealous weird people. I enjoy reading and you haven't made any ridiculous claims, have you? Good winner today, cheers, Ian
ReplyDeleteCarl
ReplyDeleteI look at your blog every day and think you give good info on racing tips and trading. Please keep going as us who have started trading need to look at blogs like yours Adam's and john's for motivation and advice.
Thanks
Dean
Thanks, its funny really! The other blogs you mention are great, I read them avidly!
ReplyDelete