The All Weather today which constitutes two thirds of the meetings on offer is pretty desperate stuff. Plumpton is modest fayre but the ground is as desperate as the cards at Kempton and Wolves.
I like the look of Eighteenfifty on the AW, but it is too short and at Plumpton McCoy should hopefully notch up the big winners to get what is no doubt now a monkey on his back. He should do it today. He has a good book of rides for Nicky Henderson and I have heard that they fancy a couple of them, Excape in the first and Miss Sarenne in the 3-45 is strongly fancied. This looks a great opprtunity for this French import to make a winning start over hurdles. The filly is in the Triumph Hurdle and really should win here very well to justify that entry.
That would be my bet of the day and I think Henderson could have a good day all round!
I like the look of Eighteenfifty on the AW, but it is too short and at Plumpton McCoy should hopefully notch up the big winners to get what is no doubt now a monkey on his back. He should do it today. He has a good book of rides for Nicky Henderson and I have heard that they fancy a couple of them, Excape in the first and Miss Sarenne in the 3-45 is strongly fancied. This looks a great opprtunity for this French import to make a winning start over hurdles. The filly is in the Triumph Hurdle and really should win here very well to justify that entry.
That would be my bet of the day and I think Henderson could have a good day all round!

Eighteenfifty 1-3 and won a head, too short indeed!
ReplyDelete