Not a bad day for a Monday really! Opportunities at all three meetings and we could make some money if we play our cards right. Plumpton and Hereford stage jumps cards with the all-weather offering coming from Wolverhampton.
I think that punters could get suckered into a misplaced good thing, judging by the press and the markets this morning. Aureate (3.50 Plumpton) is being touted as a good thing, but I can not see why it warrants being such a short price over hurdles. McCoy maybe on board but this horse doesn't look at natural hurdler, in my opinion at least and I won't be on the bandwagon, that's for sure. If it goes any shorter, I will lay it as I'm certain it will trade much bigger in running. Betfair market - Click Here.
My attention is focused on proven performers, with Carrick Boy (4.00 Hereford) certainly fitting that bill. Sam Thomas and Venitia Williams are in top form and Carrick Boy is looking for a three timer, which looks probably today. To boot he is 2.5 to back on Betfair which looks value to me, a bigger price than Aureate I may add.
Lamover Homerun looks a decent Novice chaser (3.30 Hereford) but my next best of the day actually runs on the all-weather. Badge of Honour (4.10 Wolverhampton) was an odds on failure last time out. I think his conqueror is pretty decent, but it is the change of track that will, in my view, give him a better chance. Lingfield doesn't suit front runners as a rule but Wolverhampton should suit Badge of Honour's style.
My Best Bets of The Day:
Carrick Boy - 4.00 Hereford (Best)
Badge of Honour - 4.10 Wolverhampton (NB)
That's my lot for today, but I am looking forward to the opportunities today. Best of Luck to you today!
I think that punters could get suckered into a misplaced good thing, judging by the press and the markets this morning. Aureate (3.50 Plumpton) is being touted as a good thing, but I can not see why it warrants being such a short price over hurdles. McCoy maybe on board but this horse doesn't look at natural hurdler, in my opinion at least and I won't be on the bandwagon, that's for sure. If it goes any shorter, I will lay it as I'm certain it will trade much bigger in running. Betfair market - Click Here.
My attention is focused on proven performers, with Carrick Boy (4.00 Hereford) certainly fitting that bill. Sam Thomas and Venitia Williams are in top form and Carrick Boy is looking for a three timer, which looks probably today. To boot he is 2.5 to back on Betfair which looks value to me, a bigger price than Aureate I may add.
Lamover Homerun looks a decent Novice chaser (3.30 Hereford) but my next best of the day actually runs on the all-weather. Badge of Honour (4.10 Wolverhampton) was an odds on failure last time out. I think his conqueror is pretty decent, but it is the change of track that will, in my view, give him a better chance. Lingfield doesn't suit front runners as a rule but Wolverhampton should suit Badge of Honour's style.
My Best Bets of The Day:
Carrick Boy - 4.00 Hereford (Best)
Badge of Honour - 4.10 Wolverhampton (NB)
That's my lot for today, but I am looking forward to the opportunities today. Best of Luck to you today!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.