Some strange results today. Firstly Aureate ran as I thought and that was good. Carrick Boy ran too bad to be true, so what I made on one hand I lost on the other. I had a mare too, forgetting to close a trade and losing £200. So it was all down to Badge of Honnour....
The Drift on Betfair was huge, 1.7 to 1.95, alarm bells ringing, then back in to 1.78. Odd. But despite wondering all over the shop he won relatively easily. Good Jockey Greg Fairley, who has ridden a few winners for us in the past! Excellent jockey! One thing about the Johnston stable is that they always give their running and clearly do not bet!
The Drift on Betfair was huge, 1.7 to 1.95, alarm bells ringing, then back in to 1.78. Odd. But despite wondering all over the shop he won relatively easily. Good Jockey Greg Fairley, who has ridden a few winners for us in the past! Excellent jockey! One thing about the Johnston stable is that they always give their running and clearly do not bet!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.