Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Sunday, 15 February 2009

Neptunes Collonges Owes Me a Few Quid...

That fall last time out cost me dear, today is the day for pay back! Great day of racing at Leopardstown, shame about the rest really. I have heard that Nice Style is strongly fancied for the opener at Hereford, but judging by the price this is not privileged information!

I like two horses today at Leopardstown, obviously Neptunes Collonges has outstanding claims. Third in the Gold Cup, he would have trotted up last time but for a soft fall, and although 8/13 to win today, I am sure he will oblige.

Last time out he was in total control and had Exotic Dancer well beaten before falling. Exotic Dancer was a fortunate winner! I suspect the horse has had a few schooling sessions at the Champion Trainers yard!

The horse I am really interested in is Cheltenham (Triumph Hurdle) bound Ebadiyan. Trained by the colourful (some might say mental case) Oliver Brady, this horse bounded away last time and looks a decent sort. Willie Mullins has an unexposed sort lurking in there but this horse could be quite good and I am surprised to see 13/8 about his chances today. He faced a strongly fancied rival in Tharawaat last time and beat him easily (8L).


So my bet of the day is...
1.10 Leopardstwon- EBADIYAN.

I will also be backing Neptunes Collenges, who must win if jumping a clear round.

Good Luck To You Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs