I had a bet on Prince Charlemain for Gary Moore, having looked at the form, he had won off marks in the 80's in the past and on his last run, his first for the stable, he won easily. He looked a good price and I thought it was worth a punt to get ahead. Nothing to get excited about but £24 up is better than a loss and I can sleep easy tonight.
I know it doesn't matter really, but it is psychological for me. To finish with less than I started with is a big deal for me, and I suppose most punters. What has made me think is that if I had not waded in to the two best of the day (total loss £500) then I would have had an OK day. Had I traded I would have had an OK day. Plenty to think about.
Kasbah Bliss will win at Cheltenham for me, very impressive!
I'm not working tomorrow, have a Christening to go to, which is actually canceled as the poor little mite has Chicken Pox, but the party is still happening so I'll be having a day off!
I know it doesn't matter really, but it is psychological for me. To finish with less than I started with is a big deal for me, and I suppose most punters. What has made me think is that if I had not waded in to the two best of the day (total loss £500) then I would have had an OK day. Had I traded I would have had an OK day. Plenty to think about.
Kasbah Bliss will win at Cheltenham for me, very impressive!
I'm not working tomorrow, have a Christening to go to, which is actually canceled as the poor little mite has Chicken Pox, but the party is still happening so I'll be having a day off!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.