Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Saturday, 14 February 2009

St Valentine's Day Massacre....

Well nearly... I didn't do well today primarily because I got both Breedsbreeze wrong and Punjabi. I got a bit back on Voy Por and Kasbah bliss, but I am a couple of hundred a drift. I had a call from someone to tell me that the Fav in the 4.35 at Uttox Queen Poline is a good thing, but it has drifted big time so a bit sceptical i had a small bet to win £100 and it seemed the longest race in history, getting home just. So £100 down. Poor.

I didn't trade today, as I was sure I had a couple of winners, and I am sorry if anyone went in with me, today. I usually do better than that! I got my new PC, so was fiddling with that and can report I have it set up with nothing more than my betting stuff on it, for now anyway.

I'm disappointed today, but it could have been a proper massacre and it wasn't, just a bit battered!

Paul Nicholls horses have ran badly today, there was an odds on shot at Wincanton that just went out like a light. I do hope that all is well in the stable, with Cheltenham on the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs