My best of the day by a long way! Breedsbreeze has looked very impressive and at 2.24 on Betfair I could not believe my eyes, my tissue had this as 4/6 (being generous). Punjabi fell last time out but I think he is a class above these today and again I think he is a generous price!
The day looks a good one. I will be backing those two today, seriously. There are a few others of interest and one at a decent price is Inchidaly Rock (3.25 Haydock). 5/1 on Betfair for a horse that is improving and has great form looks value to me.
I wouldn't get too involved in anything else, but it will be interesting to see who prevails in the Ascot chase, won last year by Kauto Star. Voy Por Ustedes is the star on show today and looking at the 10/11 I may in fact be tempted. He should have too much class for these, rated 172 he has at least 8 pounds in hand and Tamarinbleu is not, for me at least, in the same class as the favourite.
Kasbah Bliss should win the 1.20 at a short price and give clues to his Cheltenham possibilites, but I will let this one win without my backing at what is too shorter price.
My Best Bets For Saturday
Breedsbreeze- 1.05 Ascot (Best)
Punjabi - 2.40 Wincanton (NB)
The day looks a good one. I will be backing those two today, seriously. There are a few others of interest and one at a decent price is Inchidaly Rock (3.25 Haydock). 5/1 on Betfair for a horse that is improving and has great form looks value to me.
I wouldn't get too involved in anything else, but it will be interesting to see who prevails in the Ascot chase, won last year by Kauto Star. Voy Por Ustedes is the star on show today and looking at the 10/11 I may in fact be tempted. He should have too much class for these, rated 172 he has at least 8 pounds in hand and Tamarinbleu is not, for me at least, in the same class as the favourite.
Kasbah Bliss should win the 1.20 at a short price and give clues to his Cheltenham possibilites, but I will let this one win without my backing at what is too shorter price.
My Best Bets For Saturday
Breedsbreeze- 1.05 Ascot (Best)
Punjabi - 2.40 Wincanton (NB)

unlucky selections Carl but Kasbah Bliss helped to ease the pain on the wallet, keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteBob.M