I made a good few quid today, but in truth I finished only slightly better off than my return on Torphichen. I traded well today, but then backed a few duds (see below) before having a good win on Tartan Gunner. I had £300 on Torphichen and netted about £270 (after commission) from it. I finished £359 up on the day so my efforts after the 2.05 race yielded a mere £89- still £89 + £270 isn't bad, but I traded some nice profits and threw it away, backing horses. My approach has become a trading / punting hybrid. Its showing a profit and I can't really moan! (Except I am). I suppose I had nothing else to do!
I was talking to a couple of people today, one has lost their job after 23 years and the other had to rush her husband into hospital the other night with a burst appendix, which is serious, so my moaning is completely irrelevant in that context I guess.
My frustration is that this is my job and I need to be the best I can be at it and as such I'm not totally happy with my performance and approach today!
I need to get up to PC World, just been too lazy, so I have reserved a PC to pick up. Ill go tomorrow morning! Hopefully all the action will go ahead on Saturday, Ascot looks decent.

I would settle for that for sure. Jim
ReplyDelete