Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Monday, 2 February 2009

No Racing, No Short-Term Prospect of Racing

Well what a day... I managed to make about £80 today. Firstly I had the feeling that Wolves would do their usual and call off racing late on despite saying all was well. I've been there twice when they have done the same, so I backed that Racing Wouldn't Go Ahead - and bingo history repeats itself!

Secondly I was watching Sky Sports and there was a report saying that Robbie Keene was on his way to Spurs, he was 1.2 to stay at Liverpool so I thought if he is actually in London having a medical, it was 5's on if he was fit, and given he had recently played I figured easy enough!

Exploring Trading

So..what about this "trading lark" as my pal put it this morning. Im not going to bore you, if you know what it is you will know what Im talking about, if not I suggest you read this Racing Ahead Article and the Bet Angel Website:

Bet Angel
Article- Page One
Article Second Page

There are also some really good videos on the Bet Angel Website too.

So I'm not planning to migrating my betting in totality to trading, but I am going to look at this and take it seriously. If done right it is a very good way of making money. Basically you are capitalising on price fluctuations.

There is a Blog linked from Bet Angel's website which is very interesting- Click Here

That should give you the detail you need. There is also another software called Gruss-Software which you can use.

I will start my trading and let you know how it goes, as soon as we get the racing Back Anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs