The Racing today at Market Rasen and Sedgefield is off. Although the weather is affecting almost all of the country, if it was only in the North then these two venues are not that far apart and I would have thought it more sensible to spread daily fixtures about the UK.
The All-Weather comes to the rescue again, well to the rescue of the bookies, but it is not the most inspiring of cards.
Today I would say Grimes Faith and Riguez Dancer are worth a good look, with the best bet being the Hatrick seeking Riguez Dancer, but I stress I wouldn't get too excited!
I'll trade these markets today and report back later!
Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog
- Carl Harris
- York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk
Tuesday, 3 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.