Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Thursday, 19 February 2009

OUCH! That hurt today,,,Got it all wrong!

Well it was a bad day, for me for sure! The bets of the day were poor, General Tufto getting done after being in front too long and I managed only one decent result today, which was the lay (Layform) which obliged.

I have lost just over £200 today and feel I got off lightly with that! Ill have a few beers and be back tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, I did your lay today and wasted it on laying Brooklyn Breeze at Ayr who was getting stuffed until Always Right fell, it was looking like a good day until then.A bottle of red tonight will make me feel better.Ouch!
    Shep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just shows you what a game this is, Brooklyn would have been third or second but only way it won was one falling and bringing down the other!
    what a day!

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs