Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Thursday, 5 February 2009

Trading - needs 100% attention

I today realised that trading needs 100% focus. I can make it work, I had a great day but got side-tracked and that was fatal, so I have decided to give it 100% and see how it goes.

I was also backing a couple today and in the end ended up losing some of the money I had made. Its like working hard and giving your wages away. So its head down - get trading!

I need to learn to read the market and predict the trends. I have learnt in two races today getting it wring is costly and right profitable!

2 comments:

  1. Bang On. Your mind needs to be on the Job, if not you will lose! I work at home and when the kids come home, im screwed!!!!!

    How do you read the markets? Thats the hardest thing I find.

    Ian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian,
    I am no expert, and certainly not in a position to give advice on trading, I need advice! I use my instinct. Im trying to read the markets but I am just getting to know them. Im looking at things with a different perpective. If you have any insights let me know!!

    I am reading Adam Heathcotes Blog and he is some trader! Maybe we should ask Adam!!

    One thing I have learnt is to TAKE THE PROFIT. I have waited for a better profit and ended up with a loss. So im going to take the Profit - Show me The Money!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs