Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Yet Another AW Day...

Musselburgh is having a fourth inspection at 11am. The meeting must be in doubt, which means its another day on the sand. Again I can't get excited about it, but will be going full steam ahead today. I have decided to buy a new PC and will do so from my profit today. The better I do the better the PC I get, I have set a goal, which in the absence of any interest derived from racing will give me the motivation that is otherwise lacking!

I do like one today, even though it is on the sand, which is Tim Vaughn's PRIARIE HAWK (2.10 Lingfield). This was a good winner a few days ago and should go in again. The price is not the best in the world, but I think he will win again.

I do hope Musselburgh goes ahead as I will trade the markets and am looking at about £500 today so I can lavish myself with a nice fast PC!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carl
    I just found your blog this morning - I have really enjoyed it and enjoyed seeing your trading take on an upward curve.
    I also nicked your sky sports widget for my blog - great idea.
    Regards
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the Widget is a great idea. You can also make one at widgetbox for your own blog! I also read your blog and enjoy that too!

    Racing's just a bit flat at the minute imo with this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed this all weather is beginning to wear thin

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs