Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Nice Trade on Bet Angel's Race

I did my best trade of the day at Southwell. Funnily enough the race was a Bet Angel race and using Bet Angel I had a really good trade where I laid the odds on favourite that drifted and backed the newcomer from the Mark Johnston yard. This shows you that with a good trade(s) you can make good profit even before the race starts. Let me also say that the stakes I used were £200. The swing was significant on both horses and I got that just right. The right tool for trading is essential. Below is The Bet Angel Screenshot from my screen.



Lets hope Graham Lee is OK after that fall at Wetherby and can take his ride in The Grand National!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are not laying all the fav's at folkestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Carl...laid that one myself. Was amazed that it started at 6/5 on Betfair yet the SP was 8/11 ! Do you use a trailing stop loss or anything like that or are you manually exiting your trades ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the posts.

    RB- I have started using the right click stop loss function after seeing it on PW's Blog, but I am manually doing it to get used to it as Im still a novice. I was on the right side of both horses there so just let my trades grow!

    only 2 days to Aintree now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carl
    Looks like Dave Angel has an excellent student! I did a course down in Hampshire which was good; and wondered if with the one-to-one tutorial you are given good pointers as to what to look for to catch price swings successfully.
    Keep up the good work.
    Regards
    Phil

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs