Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Monday, 9 February 2009

Funny Old Game

Well, thwarted by bad luck, my bet and McCoy's historic 3000th win. Amazing!

I have seen some drama in my time and I am of the opinion that you should take a profit when its there, I took one a second before Tony McCoy fell. I thought it was worth it in case and then she fell. She was well clear and a nice filly. I was just thinking that I had lost my bottle for gambling, them... ooops!

The Best News IS THAT THE HORSE WAS FINE and I reckon McCoy would say the same! What a Pro, he got hold of the horse and gave it a calming pat on the nose! The Monkey still on his back!



Can you believe it? Drama all day everyday in this game!

1 comment:

  1. You must be Psycic or something! I did by Doe big time, Ian

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs