Carl Harris' Racing Diary Blog

My photo
York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
NOTE: This blog is updated now by FEED ONLY. Please visit our websites. Racing Diary is at racingdiary.co.uk Get Free Bets @ FreeBetsFinder.co.uk

Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Off to PC WORLD....

I was a bit up but thought I would try and get to my target in the traditional way. I backed Keeley who was pulled up lame, then I laid one that won...not a bight idea.

Then came True Britannia. I knew this filly would come fast and late, and on ATR the owner was bullish and said he thought she should win, and had the race clearly thought out. I know of these connections, shrewd outfit, so I went for it I backed at 9 with a lay at 2. All went well and she won! so I finished £800 up which is great! I was even able to green up in the photo!

Publish Post

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying the blogs and the update of your trading.It makes a change to see a blog where somewhone has a genuine love of racing and an informed opinion unlike these jokers who claim to make thousands per day just trading the markets, no-one is that lucky on the horses everyday. Keep it up Carl
    Cheers
    Shep

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Post Your Comments.. They are Moderated and will be posted and replied to.

Previous Months Racing Diary Blogs